- Deflection of distal tip +/- 30° degrees
- Locking mechanism
- Torqueability (1:1 rotation)
- LED indicator light
- 3 cm device electrode length
- 2 distal and proximal sensing electrode pairs
- Irrigation/perfusion lumen
- Integrated suction
- Steering lever allows the distal tip to deflect, allowing the operator to adjust the location of ablation coil
- Steering and braided catheter design provide control to position placement of the EPi-Sense ST
- Intuitive handle design and braided shaft allows for fine rotational and controlled positioning of the ablation coil
- LED on handle alerts user when device distal end exceeds temperature threshold
How EPi-Sense ST Works
Consistent Tissue Contact = Consistent Energy Transmission = Complete Lesions
Saline cooling solution cools the backside of the EPi-Sense ST device
The Cannula allows the surgeon to access the atria through a one inch incision in the abdomen. Through the Cannula, an endoscope and the coagulation device are introduced into the pericardial space enabling access to the posterior surface of the heart for coagulating epicardial cardiac tissue.
The Cannula with guidewire is indicated for use in laparoscopic or general surgery to provide access for operative and diagnostic instrumentation in body cavity spaces.
The Model CSK-320/CS-3000 RF Generator Unit is an electrosurgical generator that transmits Radiofrequency (RF) current at a frequency of 480 kHz. The generator transmits up to 100 watts (W) of Power (+/- 20%), depending on the coagulation device connected. While the RF Energy is delivered, power, impedance, and time are continually measured and updated on the generator display.