Thank you for your interest in partnering with AtriCure and our internal Talent Acquisition Team.
AtriCure has established strategic relationships with a select group of external staffing agencies to support some of our targeted Talent Acquisition efforts.
How We Work
AtriCure's in-house Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Team conducts the majority of our recruiting efforts. However, we may work with external staffing agency recruiters for assistance in filling a highly specialized or senior-level position. These external staffing agencies are vetted, and are under contract with AtriCure prior to being placed on our preferred vendor list.
Please note that AtriCure does NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies that are not under contract with AtriCure and are not currently on our preferred vendor list. AtriCure employees do NOT have authority to accept a resume from a recruiter or agency that is not under contract with AtriCure. Resumes submitted to any AtriCure employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm not currently under contract with AtriCure will become the sole property of AtriCure. Additionally, no fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
If you need more information about submitting a candidate for consideration, or you would like to discuss joining AtriCure’s list of preferred vendors, please Contact Us.
Process to become a preferred vendor:
- Each agency/recruiter must have been vetted by a member of our internal Talent Acquisition team prior to being selected as a preferred vendor.
- Agency/recruiters should NOT contact AtriCure hiring leaders directly to become a preferred vendor or to submit candidate resumes.
- AtriCure’s contingent search agreement must be signed by both agency/recruiter and Director Talent Acquisition to be fully executed prior to beginning any search.
- When we have a specific position to fill, we will email agency/recruiter to initiate the search and invite them to submit candidates.
- Email invitations are unique to a particular position, so we ask that agency/recruiters do not submit applicants for other positions.
- Agency/Recruiters should not use the general online job tool found on this website; it is for job seekers only, and recruiter submissions will not be accepted.
Referring a Candidate
If you have received an email from a member of AtriCure’s Talent Acquisition team inviting you to partner with us on a particular search, we would first like to thank you for your help! Please follow the steps below to refer your candidate:
- Email candidate resumes for an assigned position with summary directly to the Talent Acquisition Partner.
- You will receive a confirmation that your candidate referral has been received.
- If your candidate is an appropriate match for the position, the Talent Acquisition Partner will contact you to arrange next steps.
- Communication with the hiring manager will be led by the Talent Acquisition Partner initially, and introductions between the hiring manager and agency will be initiated by the Talent Acquisition Partner if/when appropriate.