AtriCure, Inc. is a medical device company that provides innovative solutions designed to decrease the global Afib epidemic. AtriCure’s Isolator Synergy Ablation System is the first and only surgical device approved for the treatment of persistent and longstanding persistent forms of Afib in patients undergoing certain open concomitant procedures. AtriCure’s AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage Management (LAAM) exclusion device is the most widely sold device worldwide that is indicated for the occlusion of the left atrial appendage. AtriCure believes electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons are adopting its technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide.
As your partner in Afib solutions, we promise:
- To remain passionately focused on reducing the social and economic burden of Afib.
- To invest in clinical science and technology to develop standards of care that support long-term outcomes.
- To deliver consistent, quality products and procedures that can treat even the most complex conditions.
- To listen to our customers and respond with answers that make treatment safer and less complex to encourage adoption by more physicians around the world.
- To advance education among specialists, hospitals and patients as we collaborate to develop consistent, predictable standards of care.
- Our purpose is the advancement of medical treatments in order to provide a service to humanity.
- Our first responsibility is to the patients and customers we serve.
- Our commitment to innovation is relentless.
- Our corporate integrity, honesty, and transparency are unwavering.