We take pride in providing exceptional training opportunities for Residents, Fellows and Early Career Physicians. New to your program and looking for information about atrial fibrillation procedures, or finishing training soon and looking to add arrhythmia surgery to your skill set? Whatever your inquiry, we have plenty of opportunities to help.
We’re here for you every step of the way.
- General Surgery Resident looking to learn more about cardiac arrhythmia procedures?
- Cardiac Surgery fellow looking to advance your understanding of the Hybrid AF and Cox-Maze IV procedure?
- EP fellow looking to broaden your continued understanding of how cardiac surgeons collaborating with other specialties can help you manage atrial fibrillation?
- Early career physicians looking for continued education, proctorship, and administrative help as you establish your own Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Center?
PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS WITH PHYSICIAN FACULTY
- Connect with clinical HCP (physicians, service line administrators, OR staff, EP lab staff) either in person or virtually to discuss clinical questions and initial experiences.
- Visit and observe experienced EPs and CT surgeons collaborate in a live surgical case.
- Attend prior authorization discussion with third-party consultant.
- Join a comprehensive, hands-on experience performing the Hybrid AF Convergent Therapy and Cox-MAZE IV procedure safely and effectively.
- Cadaver Lab: Attend a lab at one of our eight contracted facilities.
- Mobile Cadaver Lab: The lab comes to a location near you.
- Synthetic Tissue Beating Heart Model: This cadaver lab in a box is a lifelike model that can be used almost anywhere.
HOSPITAL STAFF TRAINING
- This day-long training for nursing units, which covers the entire perioperative patient continuum, helps prepare for the program start.
- A physician or clinical education specialist provides in-person guidance at your hospital. Please contact your AtriCure representative two weeks prior to the scheduled case so an appropriate proctor can be assigned.
- Ask about our CEU course offerings
NATIONAL TRAINING COURSE
- This collaborative one-day program includes didactic and hands-on experience for EPs, Surgeons, and APPs.
ON-DEMAND DIGITAL TOPICS
- Hear from physicians about key topics.
COMPREHENSIVE, ONGOING PROGRAM SUPPORT
- AtriCure encourages continued program support by scheduling collaborative peer-to-peer meetings with your surgical team to review initial case experiences. (Meetings are designed for physicians, service line administrators, and/or EP lab staff.)
- AtriCure’s experienced clinical education team is available to support physicians and staff with in-service trainings, practice runs before the first case, and ongoing case support.
- AtriCure provides a toolbox of training materials such as a physician training guide, hospital staff in-service guide, animations, live surgical videos, and a simulator hands-on training model