Isolator® multifunctional pen
Best in Class Unidirectional Lesion Formation
Isolator multifunctional pen has a proven clinical record of creating reliable transmural lesions at depths not in reach for competitive devices.1 No other unidirectional device has proven more reliable in published peer reviewed literature.
- The only bipolar pen cleared to both ablate cardiac tissue and evaluate conduction block
- Pace. Sense. Stimulate. Ablate. All with the same device.
- Semi-rigid shaft provides stable contact with target epicardium yielding desired pressure when creating lesion.
- “Pen-Point” accuracy delivers predictable energy for creating connecting lesions – where you want them, when you want them.
- Toggle to locate and ablate triggers without repositioning.
1. Schuessler, PhD, R. B., & Damiano Jr., MD, R. J. (2009). Animal studies of epicardial atrial ablation. Heart Rhythm, 6(12S), S41-S45. doi: 10.1016/j.hrthm.2009.07.028